This is a simple, quick and easy keto recipe that is perfect breakfast to start your day.
Are you’re wondering what could you do for a breakfast that tastes great? There are so many variables of omelettes out there so you can make it every time a little different – just to not get tired eating the same thing.
Both the white and yolk of an egg are rich in nutrients – proteins, vitamins and minerals with the yolk also containing cholesterol, fat-soluble vitamins, and essential fatty acids. Eggs are undoubtedly a superfood.
If you are new in Ketogenic Diet, you might be interested in my article “Keto Diet Guide for Beginners”. I answered on some questions like “Why to choose Keto diet and What can you eat on a Keto?” and I added a simple Keto diet grocery list for beginners.
So, straight to this Bacon Cheddar Omelette breakfast. As I said earlier it’s a very easy recipe so you don’t need a lot of ingredients.
All you need is:
2 slices Bacon
1 tsp Bacon fat
2 Large eggs
1 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 tsp Chives
Black Pepper or other spices depending on your taste.
Instructions in 5 steps:
- Make sure all ingredients are prepped. Then take a pan and heat it on medium-low with bacon fat in. Add eggs, and season with chives, salt, and pepper.
- Once the edges are starting to set, add the bacon to the center and let cook for 20-30 seconds. Turn off the stove.
- Add the cheese on top of the bacon, and fold edges on top of the cheese like a burrito.
- Flip over and warm through on the other side.
- Enjoy your quick and easy keto breakfast.
Nutritional info (Per serving)
Net Carbs: 1g
Also, take a look at these 5 healthy breakfasts that are easy to prepare. You might like some ideas.